[vtkusers] LNK2019/LNK2028 Errors

Ogedengbe, Emmanuel emogeden at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Mar 13 21:40:54 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I created a VTK class project that I will like to reference from my
Window Form Application. All the needed VTK directories, include, and
libraries were specified this class library but I am having problem
resolving these LNK2019/LNK2028 errors. Sample error specifications
were:
error LNK2028: unresolved token (0A00051C) "public: void __thiscall
vtkGenericContourFilter::SetValue(int,float)"
(?SetValue at vtkGenericContourFilter@@$$FQAEXHM at Z) referenced in function
"public: __clrcall Contour::Legacy::Legacy(char *)"
(??0Legacy at Contour@@$$FQ$AAM at PAD@Z)
and
error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall
vtkGenericContourFilter::SetValue(int,float)"
(?SetValue at vtkGenericContourFilter@@$$FQAEXHM at Z) referenced in function
"public: __clrcall Contour::Legacy::Legacy(char *)"
(??0Legacy at Contour@@$$FQ$AAM at PAD@Z)
I figured out that disparity between the calling conventions "__thiscall
versus __clrcall " may be an issue, but I have not been able to resolve
the problem. Can anyone offer helpful suggestion? Thanks in advance.

Emmanuel