[vtkusers] Thank you for your suggestion~

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Thu Mar 13 10:45:50 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

I'm copying your response back to the vtkusers list. Please keep the
discussion on the vtkusers list rather than emailing me directly. That
way other people on the list can join in the conversation as well.

- Amy

--
Amy Squillacote                    Phone: (256) 726-4839
Computer Scientist                 Fax: (256) 726-4806