[vtkusers] how to interpolate cell data

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Wed Mar 12 11:29:33 EDT 2008

Marcel Schiffel wrote:
> I'd like to visualize a scalar field that's available as cell data. I
> tried using vtkCellDataToPointData but I'm not satisfied with the result
> I got. There seems to be no way to influence the resolution of the output.
>
> Where are the apropriate options and what alternatives to
> vtkCellDataToPointData exist?

It would help if you would say why you are not satisfied with the results.

What do you mean by "the resolution of the output"?

It would help if you described how you wish to visualize the information. For
example, if you wished to visualize a plane through the data colored by the
scalar such a thing can be done with cell data directly.

Kent