[vtkusers] kwsys in custom source

Dean Inglis dean.inglis at camris.ca
Tue Mar 11 09:44:56 EDT 2008

Hi Brad,

I copied kwsys from ITK into our project Utilities dir and
modelled the CMakeLists.txt in Utilities also after that in ITK.
Everything works in static mode but in a shared build we are
getting linker errors.  If we use a LocalUserOptions.cmake,
would that file be added to the root of the vtk build tree
and have in it any KWSYS_USE_foo's set to 1 that we want?
e.g.,
SET(KWSYS_USE_SystemInformation 1)

Dean

Dean Inglis wrote:
> SET(KWSYS_HEADER_ROOT ${Teneos_BINARY_DIR}/Utilities)
[snip]
> #include <teneossys/SystemInformation.hxx>
>
> the compiler says it cant find the include file.  In my build of
> Teneos, there is a directory with that file in it though.  What am I
> missing here?  Please cc me directly as I cannot review the latest
> vtkusers archives in my browser.

Make sure that the header root is listed in your project in an
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES command.

-Brad