[vtkusers] kwsys::SystemInformation - header?

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Tue Mar 11 09:20:10 EDT 2008

On 3/10/08, Dean Inglis <dean.inglis at sympatico.ca> wrote:

>  I see that when VTK builds Utilities/kwsys, it creates a
> foosys namespace (vtksys) and by default, all tools are enabled:

No all tools are not enabled by default. (The block you are looking at line
120-142 Utilities/kwsys/CMakeLists.txt will not be exercised when built as a
part of the VTK source tree). You (actually VTK) needs to explicitly enable
it from Utilities/CMakeLists.txt . For example, see

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/CMakeLists.txt?annotate=1.291&root=Insight

Process, String etc.  Why is there no SystemInformation.hxx
> header generated in my static vtk build then?  There doesnt
> appear to be any additional cmake configuration settings to
> get this set up.
>
> Dean

Karthik Krishnan
R&D Engineer,