[vtkusers] ITK libraries in a VTK Project

polys_poly at hotmail.com polys_poly at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 12:56:02 EDT 2008

Hello,

So far I have made a project in VTK that visualizes a 3D brain using MRI images. What I want to do now is register this volume with another volume of the same brain taken in a different time. I have found out that ITK (Insight Toolkit) offers some ways for registration. How can I include the ITK libraries into my current VTK project and use the classes that ITK offers through the same project? I have build the libraries using CMake but when I try to #include "itkImage.h" for example among the VTK includes I get errors.

Thanks in advance,

Polys