[vtkusers] Merging adjacent cubes

Kent Eschenberg eschenbe at psc.edu
Fri Mar 7 12:54:58 EST 2008

You probably have some variable that indicates whether you want to display the
box. Lets call it x where 1/0 means show/don't show. There is a filter called
"Threshold" in ParaView (don't know its real name) that can select cells based
on some variable. Use it with a threshold of x >= 0.5. Then use
vtkDataSetSurfaceFilter to show the outer surface of threshold's output. It
will draw only the "outer surface" and so avoid interior boundaries.

Kent
Pittsburgh Supercomputer Center