[vtkusers] Problems with vtkVolumeRayCastMapper in Java

flory florysf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:07:43 EST 2008

Hello everyone,

       I am trying to use vtkVolumeRayCastMapper or
vtkFixedPointVolumeRayCastMapper in Java on Windows XP and  both of  them
give the following error message:
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x0455162c, pid=2900,
tid=5204
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (10.0-b19 mixed mode, sharing
windows-x86)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [vtkVolumeRendering.dll+0x15162c]
#

Did someone managed to use one of them?I would appreciate any help.
Thanks,

           Flory