[vtkusers] how to display RGB array/image using vtkImageImport

Elvis Chen elvis.chen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:22:37 EST 2008

hi David,

Thanks for the quick reply.  I've put the following 3 lines into my code:

  viewer->GetWindowLevel()->SetWindow( 255.0 );
  viewer->GetWindowLevel()->SetLevel( 127.5 );
  viewer->GetWindowLevel()->SetLookupTable( 0 );

(your 1st email was sent to me only, not to vtkusers), but I still only get
black/white image.  Actually, the line that nulls the lookup table doesn't
change the grabbed image at all.  Should I not use vtkImageViewer2 at all?

h.imageRGB is an int array created using "new int [ 720x480x3 ]".  What data
scalar type should I set it to?

Elvis