[vtkusers] Run Java-VTK application...

flory florysf at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 04:35:47 EST 2008

Hello,

      Does anyone know if there is any possibility to run an application
that uses Java with VTK on several platforms(Windows, MacOS, Linux) without
having installed VTK? I tried on Windows to include the vtk.jar and the dlls
but it didn't work. I would appreciate any advice. What I want is a jar or
something similar to an executable that could start the application without
being asked to install VTK. I didn't find anywhere what should I include
into the jar.
  Thanks!

Flory