[vtkusers] Next stable Release

reinhold.walder at ith-icoserve.com reinhold.walder at ith-icoserve.com
Mon Jun 30 09:24:08 EDT 2008

Thanks,

is it good to use version 5.2 to start developing or should we wait for
another version?

Regards,
Reinhold

"David Cole" <david.cole at kitware.com>
26.06.2008 17:50

reinhold.walder at ith-icoserve.com
cc
vtkusers at vtk.org
Subject
Re: [vtkusers] Next stable Release

Soon.....

When it is released and uploaded, it will be announced here.

Thx,
David

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:35 AM, <reinhold.walder at ith-icoserve.com>
wrote:

Hello,

I have seen that the latest official version of VTK is 5.0.4, which is
rather old. On the Web access to the CVS i found out that there exists a
branch VTK-5-2. Will this be the next stable release? And when will it
officially be released?

Regards,
Reinhold