[vtkusers] vtkStructuredGrid & blanking

Randall Hand randall.hand at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 15:24:53 EDT 2008

I was able to get it working again by :
1) Adding the blanking array to the dataset as a PointData Array, as well as
the "Blanking" array. This got the cross-sections working.
2) Switching from vtkDAtaSetSurfaceFilter to
vtkSTructuredGridGeometryFilter, which gets the surface extraction working.

Is that normal?

Randall Hand
Visualization Scientist
ERDC MSRC-ITL