[vtkusers] Scaling and vtkCubeAxesActor

gbiv gbivins at objectreservoir.com
Wed Jun 25 09:48:06 EDT 2008

Hello all,
Is it possible to scale the vtkCubeAxesActor and maintain the original scale
on the labels? For example, I have a dataset that is orders of magnitude
smaller in the z direction than the x and y direction so I've scaled my data
in the z direction. I then pass the new bounds to vtkCubeAxesActor to
physically place it in the scene. However this changes the values displayed
along the z-axis. I've tried scaling the the vtkCubeAxesActor via the
vtkActor::SetScale() interface but this doesn't work properly.
Thanks
biv