[vtkusers] I do not receive my own mails to this list

Divya Rathore divyarathore at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 04:25:03 EDT 2008

You mean 'To each his own' doesn't work for you? :)
Can you find them in archives?

- Divya Rathore

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 1:42 PM, Oliver Kania <ptw.freiburg at googlemail.com>
wrote:

> Even though everything is set up properly.
>
> has anyone any idea whats going wrong ?
>
> Oliver

"The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson
and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a
lesson."