[vtkusers] (no subject)

Sarah Macumber S.Macumber at QuestReliability.com
Mon Jun 23 17:35:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am having problems with the ScalarBarWidget.  When I use a ScalarBarActor I can explicitly change its size and position but I am unable to do this to the wigit??? The code is below, it should change the position of the widget but it doesn't.

Thanks in advance, Sarah

_scalarWidget = new vtkScalarBarWidget();

_scalarBarActor = _scalarWidget.GetScalarBarActor();

_scalarWidget.SetInteractor(Obj.Renderer.GetRenderWindow().GetInteractor());

_scalarBarActor.GetPositionCoordinate().SetCoordinateSystemToNormalizedViewport();

_scalarBarActor.SetPosition(0,0);

_scalarBarActor.SetWidth(.8);

_scalarBarActor.SetHeight(0.1);

_scalarBarActor.SetLookupTable(Obj.GetLookUpTable());

_scalarWidget.EnabledOn();