[vtkusers] odd vtkImageData interpolation behavior

David Feng dfeng at cs.unc.edu
Fri Jun 20 11:53:41 EDT 2008

It only took a little more digging, thankfully.  The parametric
coordinates needed to be shifted to ignore missing dimensions.  I put
this at the end of the ComputeStructuredCoordinates function, so both
FindCell and FindAndGetCell can benefit.  I've added the diff/patch to
the notes on the bug.

David