[vtkusers] vtkVolumeMapper and missing SetBlendModeToMinimumIntensity() - Methode

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Wed Jun 18 09:02:17 EDT 2008

Hi Andi,

I'm assuming that the doxygen documentation you were looking at was for
the nightly build of the development version of VTK. This method is in
vtkVolumeMapper in the development (CVS) version of VTK, but it was not
in the 5.0.* release. It should also be in the 5.2 release, which should
be coming out sometime in the near future. To get the code from CVS,
please follow the instructions here:
http://www.vtk.org/get-software.php#cvs.

- Amy