[vtkusers] SetInputConnection for vtkPNGReader

John Eke johne at annidis.com
Tue Jun 17 15:11:04 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot, I suspected so. My problem however is that I need to read
the image using vtkPNGReader, but I need to get this data in a format
where I can get its output, perform some more processing, then set the
updated input instead of writing to a file and have it read all over again.

Any suggestions?

- John