[vtkusers] vtkImagePlaneWidget problem?

Juhui WANG Juhui.Wang at jouy.inra.fr
Mon Jun 16 04:07:41 EDT 2008

Dean Inglis wrote:

> Hi Juhui
>

> vtkImagePlaneWidget only works on single component images or the
>
> first component of multi-component images because
>
> any vtkImageData input gets filtered through an internal
> vtkImageMapToColors.
>
> I believe it would be straightforward to set this widget up to display
> one of the other components
>
> of a multi-component image, but for now it just operates on the first.
>

> Dean

Hi, Deans,

Thank you for your explaining. By the way, to display any components of
the image, I just insert a filter such as vtkImageExtractComponents.

Best!

Juhui WANG						Email:	juhui.wang at jouy.inra.fr
INRA - Mathématiques et Informatique Appliquées		Tel:	+(33) 01 34 65 22 29
Domaine de Vilvert					Fax: 	+(33) 01 34 65 22 17
F-78352 Jouy-en-Josas