[vtkusers] integrating Axial, coronal, sagittal views

prakash vtk prakash2vtk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 05:41:40 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I want these 3 views to be integrated. When I move a mouse on any one of 3
views, all three should get rendered.

I used vtkImageReslice example code and modified to generate three diff
views in 3 diff windows by sharing imagesource (vtkDicomImageReader),
vtkInteractorStyleImage,interactor and  call back object which reslices
axial,coronal and sagittal views.

//code for reslice...
                reslice(this->m_pAxialImageReslice);
                reslice(this->m_pCoronalImageReslice);
                reslice(this->m_pSagittalImageReslice);

But my problem is  always only one window (Sagittal) is getting updated with
reslice but not all.

Am I doing wrong here by sharing Interactor?  Is it possible to do this
thing by sharing interactor?

Or
If above thing doesnot work then how do I integrate /render all these 3
views in single window?

I tried using setposition of window object but its moves the window itself
but not the image in window.

Advance thanks for your help.

thanks and regards
Prakash.