[vtkusers] [Paraview] TransformFilter problems

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 05:10:57 EDT 2008

I've created a simple program to demonstrate the problem.  I tried to
debug but I'm not sure what to look for....

I'm still getting this error:

Warning: In /home/paul/workspace/ParaView3/VTK/Filtering/vtkDataObject.cxx,
line 908
vtkMultiBlockDataSet (0x622ec0): Attempted to ShallowCopy from null.

I've forwarded this to the VTK list in case anyone can help there.

BTW I'm using the latest CVS version of VTK from the ParaVIew source tree.

Any help here would be appreciated,
Paul