[vtkusers] VTK_USE_HYBRID are not seen in cmake

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Tue Jun 10 10:44:26 EDT 2008

Assuming you're using a somewhat recent version of VTK (at least 5.*),
Hybrid is now always built, and the patented code has been removed from
VTK. The removal of the patented directory has been discussed several
times on this mailing list; for example, please see the following
thread: http://www.vtk.org/pipermail/vtkusers/2006-March/084061.html.

- Amy