[vtkusers] vtkImageResample not working with vtkImageActor

John Eke johne at annidis.com
Tue Jun 10 10:30:45 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to scale down an image using vtkImageResample, but the
SetAxisMagnificationFactor method will not work. It scales down the
image, but then stretches it out again to the screen size, and clips it.
So all I see when I try to scale with different factors is the bottom
left quadrant of the picture, but as I scale the picture just gets more
or less pixellated.

Any ideas? am I supposed to use some sort of mapper? or another filter
inbetween? or is vtkImageResample not meant to be used with vtkImageActor

Thanks

John