[vtkusers] Callbacks from the render window interacor /interactorstyle

Vidyadhar vidyadhar at lucidindia.com
Mon Jun 9 23:40:27 EDT 2008

Hi,
If I look in documentation for vtkInteractorStyle I do not find this method.
But it is defined by vtkObject and inherited by vtkInteractorStyle. I have
used it on vtkInteractorStyleUser and sometimes on other styles too. I think
you only need to monitor the interaction and not modify behavior of that
interaction. In that case you can add observer on whatever style is suitable
for your purpose.
HTH
Vidyadhar