[vtkusers] Converting from VTU to Ensight Case format

ultracool davpersan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 11:49:07 EDT 2008

The error I get when I try to save the vtu file to .case is the following:

ERROR: In C:\berk\ReleaseBuilds\ParaView3\VTK\Parallel\vtkEnSightWriter.cxx,
line 1154
vtkEnSightWriter (06A3D000): Error opening .//C:\Users\testing
Paraview\casetest.0.00000.geo: Invalid argument

I am leaving the "ghost level" at 0. Tried random values too... Can't find
any details on what has to be done with the "Ghost level". Would appreciate
some help with this matter.

Thanks in advance,
Dave