[vtkusers] Callbacks from the render window interacor / interactorstyle

Vidyadhar vidyadhar at lucidindia.com
Mon Jun 9 05:43:29 EDT 2008

Hi,
I do not know exactly how to do this in Python but vtkInteractorStyle has
two events - InteractionEvent and EndInteractionEvent. InteractionEvent can
be used to contiously update camera position (but it can slow down things).
If you can add observer for one/both these events and then get query
camera's position then you can update the edit box.
HTH
Vidyadhar