[vtkusers] Having 2 zones in 1 vtu file or combining 2 pieces of an unstructured grid

ultracool davpersan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:46:14 EDT 2008

That's just the same as writing the VTU file with the 2 pieces inside (which
i have already done). Its not letting me separately control the visibility
of each piece/grid. What I am looking for is 1 file with the 2 pieces and
the option of visibility on each one so I can toggle surface/volume zones.
Thanks for the tip thou, that could help on group some other datasets I
need, didnt see that filter in the menu...