[vtkusers] Problems with imaging FFT data

Vidyadhar vidyadhar at lucidindia.com
Tue Jun 3 05:39:35 EDT 2008

Hi,
If you want spectrum you can use vtkImageMagnitude, you can use
vtkImageExtractComponents to extract real (0) or imaginary (1) part, or use
vtkImageEuclideanToPolar and vtkImageExtractComponents to extract phase (0)
and magnitude component of the spectrum. You may want to use
vtkImageFourierCenter to center the image before processing.
HTH
Vidyadhar