[vtkusers] I have a 2 components' image, How do I view them?

Mark Jefferson mark.jefferson at qq.com
Sun Jun 1 21:30:15 EDT 2008

Hi, vtkusers,
   I have a 2 components' image, a .vti data. and I want to view the two components using vtkImageViewer2, because the 2 components are 2 different CT image. but I find there is the same image (the first image) shown in the vtkImageViewer2's render window when I render them using two objects of vtkImageViewer2.
   I have used SetSlice() of vtkImageViewer2 to choose the render image's slice, and I also used vtkImageMapToWindowLevelColors to choose the different components. but they all don't work.
   could anyone give me a suggestion if I want to view them? thank you for your help!
   M. J.