[vtkusers] Turning Auto Rescaling Off on vtkActor2D

Sarah Macumber S.Macumber at QuestReliability.com
Tue Jul 29 11:47:13 EDT 2008

Is there any way to turn off the auto rescaling of the vtkActor2D which happens when the window changes sizes? Specifically I am trying to keep a vtkScalarBarActor from becoming illegible.  It would be nice if I could set a minimum size & font but a fixed size would do as well.  I looked at the code for a vtkActor2D and I am not sure how one would turn the auto scaling off.

Thanks Sarah