[vtkusers] Fwd: vtkImageActor does not seen on two renders

Igal Rasin igalrasin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 03:20:45 EDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Igal Rasin <igalrasin at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 10:16 AM
Subject: vtkImageActor does not seen on two renders
To: vtkusers at vtk.org

Hi all,

I have the following problem

There are two renders in my application and I need to render an image
on both of them. For this purpose the vtkImageActor is used. The
result is strange and it is different on Linux and windows:

Linux:

The image appears in the second render  but in the fist render an
empty plane is seen (I mean that is screens other objects). Some
times, the image appears after adding an object to the first render

Windows:
In the second render the image looks like from "Matrix" and in the
fist render like an empty plane. Adding an objects to both renders
cause of normal drawing of both pictures

Can anybody help me

Regards

Igal