[vtkusers] Is it vtkWindowToImageFilter?

B. Kad kad_bibou at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 23 05:12:05 EDT 2008

Hi everybody. Pleeease, i need your help.
I have a window from which i visualize a polydata image. I want to know what to do to visualize the same image in a second window!!! Should i use the vtkWindowToImageFilter  class to convert the polydata into an image? If is it, what to add to show that image in the second window?

I post you this code:

vtkWindowToImageFilter *w2if = vtkWindowToImageFilter::New();
w2if->SetInput(myWindow);
// what to add here to visualize the image in myWindow2 ?

myWindow2->Render();

Thanks