[vtkusers] Vtk cvs not compiling under MacOS

Mike Jackson mike.jackson at imts.us
Mon Jul 21 16:08:07 EDT 2008

No. But try all the following:

Completely clean your build directory of EVERYTHING. Rerun cmake from
scratch. Build. Do you still get errors:

Can you update cvs to the absolute latest? And try again. It looks
like method vtksys::SystemTools::GetLineFromStream was NOT found in
the library. There are a lot of reasons this could happen. Start with
the above and see what happens.

--
Mike Jackson   Senior Research Engineer