[vtkusers] Streamline cannot start with more mesh density.

Krzysio krzysztofban at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 06:57:17 EDT 2008

Hi everyone .
 I have a strange problem with stream line in 3D. I have some simple object
3D but the mesh with some place is more spaced ( Elements are smaller ), for
example in the middle the object. My start points are created randomly but
my streamline (by vtkStreamTracer ) cannot start from this smaller elements
, streamline can run through the spaced area of my object but cannot start .
What should I set in streamTracer or Delaunay3D , because if I have all the
elements in my objects smaller like 0.0001 StreamTracer does not work
neither. Object is every time the same the same constant vector field ,
maybe it is something wrong with the UNITS ( in vtkStreamTracer ) could you
tall me which units I should set to use StreamTracer in constant vector
field ?
Best wishes Chris.