[vtkusers] Mapping smaller ranges of scalars to one color of a LookupTable

cxxzip_ rroemer at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 17 20:27:44 EDT 2008

Hello,

I want to map some scalars to my mesh. I already created a vtkDoubleArray
and set it to my mesh. Now I want to have a colormap of 10 defines colors.
Ok, how could I create a LookupTable that map my scalar - range to colors?
One color should consist a smaller range of my values. Thats the main thing
I want to know.

Please provide me with a little example!

For example I have values between 100.0 and 2950.435346534 and one color,
e.g. red consist a range of 100 to 250.6

Greetings