[vtkusers] how the example of vtk(i.e. medical1) to find the data?

Wang HJ hjwang126 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 22:15:53 EDT 2008

  Hi,

I ran the example in vtk 5.0.4,i.e. medical1, but it cannot find the data of slices automatically. Even I ran it with the full path of data,the data of slices  also cannot be found, like this:
c:\vtk50\bin\bin\release>medical1 c:\vtk50\vtkdata\data\headsq\quarter. But if I put the directory of headsq\quarter under the same directory of medical1.exe,it works ,why?
How can I do if  I want to provide the full path of data on command line?

thank you

HJ