[vtkusers] Image plane widget + color transfer function?

Vidyadhar vidyadhar at lucidindia.com
Thu Jan 31 23:18:24 EST 2008

Hi,
How about deriving a new class from vtkScalarsToColor similar to
vtkColorTransferFunction. vtkColorTransferFunction is encapsulating three
vtkPiecewizeFunctions to represent RGB colors. Add one more
vtkPiecewiseFunction to represent the opacity. You will need something like
AddRGBAPoint and other methods and override MapValue method.
HTH
Vidyadhar