[vtkusers] Re: Re 2: Re: [vtk-developers] VTK 5.2 Release Planning

Goodwin Lawlor goodwin.lawlor at ucd.ie
Wed Jan 30 12:13:44 EST 2008

Anka Kochanowska wrote:
> Hi!
> I am sorry to bother you again. The authors of  vtkImagePlaneWidget
> are:
>
> Ken Martin, Will Schroeder, Bill Lorensen
>
> Maybe you are in a better position to  describe the change in the Wiki?
> Anka

Anka,

That's the copyright.

You have to look at the CVS commits to figure out who has written the class.

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Hybrid/Attic/vtkImagePlaneWidget.cxx?rev=1.94&view=log
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Widgets/vtkImagePlaneWidget.cxx?rev=1.11&view=log

Dean Inglis contributed the class, and its been patched 102 times since
then by

dean, loresen, andy, will, barre, avila, king, cpbotha, martink,
henderson, malaterre, kmorel, prabhu, david.cole, dgobbi

It's a public wiki- so I think, as a user, you are in a good position to
help out and describe the changes there. If you get something wrong,
someone can correct it!

Goodwin