[vtkusers] Is VTK suitable for Real-time Simulation?

Pengfei Huang herofay at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 04:29:37 EST 2008

Hi Buddies,

Is VTK suitable for Real-time Simulation?

I am using VTK for real-time deformation modeling, but I find it is low in efficiency.

How am I supposed to solve this problem and improve the computation effectiveness?

I look forward to your replies and discussions.

Many Thanks!--Best Regards, Huang, Pengfei (Raphael)Shanghai Jiao Tong University