[vtkusers] tcl image to vtk

CLEMENTS, ROBERT rclement at kent.edu
Wed Jan 23 13:16:19 EST 2008

I was hoping to avoid writing a file and then loading it, but appears that will be the way to do it.

Thanks

rob

rob,
you can use classes like vtkJPEGReader to read images. Have a look at the
following Tcl script:

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Imaging/Testing/Tcl/TestImageCanvas.tcl?root=VTK&content-type=text/plain

Don´t forget to call the Update() method before using the image.

  Best regards

        Luca