[vtkusers] VTK 5.0.4

David Cole david.cole at kitware.com
Tue Jan 22 17:11:33 EST 2008

5.0.3 was the release candidate... It's been out for several months. :-)

Well, that is odd. I ran this dashboard on Mac OSX 10.5 back on Jan. 11th
and it built fine:
http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/dashmacmini3.kitwarein.com/VTK-5-0-Mac-unix-Release/20080111-1822-Experimental/Test.html

All the basic tests pass in the VTK-5-0 branch.

Is there a problem with one of the wrapping languages in VTK-5-0 on Mac 10.5
?

If you could point me to the specific issues (aside from the bug number that
you already mentioned, which I will look into...) and their fixes, I would
be happy to merge them into the VTK-5-0 branch so that they are ready for
the 5.0.5 patch releaseif it ever comes to pass. :-)

Thanks for the report,
David