[vtkusers] isosurfacing large volumes in parallel

Dominik Szczerba domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Tue Jan 22 03:23:08 EST 2008

Thank you for a hint. Indeed, there is an explicit example for isosurfacing.
Any idea if the same will work for vtkClipVolume? The whole volume does not
fit into one PC. In particular, I am worried about edge effects, i.e., the
generated mesh must be compatible on domain cuts.
thanks a lot for any hints,
Dominik

--
Dominik Szczerba, Ph.D.