[vtkusers] Fast local distance measurement

Hans 'von Knackenpfeffer' hansvp at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:06:33 EST 2008

Hi there,

I'm looking for a quick way of determining the local distance between two unstructured grids of triangles. Currently I've a method which works correctly, though it's very slow. I have the center of every triangle and its corresponding normal, so all the data I need.

I've you know of a method (just in words) or a paper, please let me know!

Thanks,

Hans