[vtkusers] vtkDividingCubes

yaya yaya_aisi at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 05:09:40 EST 2008

Hi all,

I want to do the visualization with dividing cubes, so I should use the vtkDividingCubes class. And I download the vtkDividingCubes.cxx and vtkDividingCubes.h from the internet, for there’s no vtkDividingCubes.cxx and vtkDividingCubes.h in vtk42, even in vtk5.

However, after I build the code, I find the error: vtkDividingcubes.cpp(199) : error C2664: 'GetPointGradient' : cannot convert parameter 5 from 'double [3]' to 'float []'……

 I find that the parameter of vtkDividingCubes are all double type, while GetPointGradient() in "vtkImageData.h" is type of float. So I guess the root cause is the difference of the vtk42 and the vtkDividingcubes I download?

How to resolve this problem? I’ve tried to force it convert double to float, but still have error message…

Pls help me, thanks a lot!

                                                                                      Sarah