[vtkusers] Missing vktPolyDataReader/vtkPolyDataSource Protected Attributes in the CVS version

Alark Joshi alark_j at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 17 16:29:48 EST 2008

For some reason, VTK 4/4.4/5 all have these protected attributes in vtkPolyDataReader/vtkPolyDatasource. But the CVS version that I checked out yesterday as well as the nightly documentation online (http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkPolyDataSource.html) does not have it in the source code. Is there something that I'm missing or is it a change from VTK 5.0 that we should be mindful of? Thanks.

Missing Protected attributes:

int 	ExecutePiece
int 	ExecuteNumberOfPieces
int 	ExecuteGhostLevel