[vtkusers] Default coordinate system for vtkPolyData !

Amy Squillacote ahs at cfdrc.com
Tue Jan 15 09:36:34 EST 2008

Hi Salman,

vtkPolyData does not have a notion of what coordinate system it's in. I
don't think there's a way to get this information from a .vtp file. The
vtkActor is coordinate-system aware. Typically you use the world
coordinate system when you're setting up the points for a vtkPolyData,
but this does not have to be the case.

- Amy