[vtkusers] about vtkImageMask

tuo zhang zhangtuo123 at yahoo.com.cn
Mon Jan 14 11:03:24 EST 2008

I don't know whether you guys have used a software
named "Mimics". You can have masks(by thresholding,
region growing or some else) with a little memory, and
the original volume memory size is greatly reduced
too. I'm just curious how could it do them.
Transfering the 2Bytes Dicom data to 1Bytes couldn't
do such a lot of memory reduction.