[vtkusers] about vtkPointPicker

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 02:13:41 EST 2008

I was going to suggest that maybe it had to do something with your
location, I wonder why it's blocked there though..

Anyway I'm glad it has helped, I wanted to just assemble the questions
I see appearing most frequently in this mailing list at devsample.org,
so that people could get a jump start on creating useful applications
instead of struggling with getting basic stuff working,

Thanks,
Mark