[vtkusers] Non axis symmetric frustum with vtkCamera

Mark Waligora mark.waligora at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:53:41 EST 2008

Hey all,
This question was sort of embedded in an earlier post to this mailing list.
I figured I would try to narrow down the question and see if I could get
some assistance, I hope its not bad etiquette to "repost" a question in this
manner.  If it is, you all have my apologies!

In my current application I am using glFrustum to create a frustum that is
not symmetric with respect to any axis.  I can't seem to find a way to
implement this with a vtkCamera.  It only seems to have the capability to
build an axis symmetric frustum.  Can anyone tell me if there is a way to
accomplish this?

Thanks,

-Mark Waligora