[vtkusers] How to use vtkInteractorObserver.h to link interactions in multiples viewports?

Mark Wyszomierski markww at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 12:04:54 EST 2008

(If using C++):

It just keeps a static list<> of all render window interactors you're
using (for your multiple viewports). When you interact in one
viewport, it will iterate through all other viewports in that static
list and apply the same camera transformations. It will work for
however many viewports you have. I don't know much about stereo
images, but as long as your viewports have a render window interactor,
it should work.

Mark